|Price for 1 night,
for 2 people, brekfast included
(October 1 to April 30)
(May 1 to September 30)
|Suite Gardon||110 €||130 €|
|Chambre Cèze||110 €||130 €|
|Suite Alzon*||110 €||130 €|
* Suite Alzon : 20€ extra in case of third person.
* Tourist tax: 0,88€ per day and per person in addition to the room price.
Breakfast : served from 8:30 am to 10:00 am outside or in the dining room depending on the weather. Composition varies according to the seasons but pastries, bread, homemade cakes, yoghurts, fruits and juices are always present.
Dinner at La Maison blanche : Marc invites you to share his table d'hôtes (see "the table" tab). On reservation and some evenings only.
Services included :
- Free WIFI
- Access to the swimming pool
- Petanque court 50m from the house. Balls and jack provided
- Tips for excursions
Arrivals and departures : welcome from 5pm to 7pm (other times on request). Attention, we are unreachable between 2pm and 5pm, nap is mandatory! Departures: until 11:00 am.
Reservations : we ask for 50% of the price of the services in order to confirm the reservation. The deposit must be paid by bank transfer at least 15 days before the beginning of the stay. In case of cancellation between 0 and 15 days before the date of stay, the deposit will be kept. Any cancellation must be confirmed by email to: email@example.com
IBAN: FR76 3007 6020 5520 5520 6611 0030 063
Payment on site : only in cash (or bank transfer before the start of your stay). An ATM is available in Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie (10 minutes by car).
Animals : unlike us, our cat Tigrou does not enjoy the company of his fellow creatures. Animals are therefore not allowed in La Maison blanche.
Comfort and mobility : La Maison blanche is a very old house recently renovated with stairs and multiple levels. For this reason, it is not suitable for people with reduced mobility and children.
The rooms are exclusively NON-SMOKING.
Other services and activities :
- Rental of electric bicycles : 2 electric mountain bikes are at your disposal. Remember to reserve them! Rates :
- 15€ per half-day
- 25€ per day
- Petanque : loan of petanque and piggy bowls. Splendid ground of balls under the mulberry trees at about 50m from La Maison blanche.
- Discovery of local farmers' markets : Marc will introduce you to local producers at the markets on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Price: 10€ for guests.
- Free for participants in cooking workshops (see "Cooking workshops" tab).
- Golf : 9 holes course in Uzès. 25 minutes from La Maison blanche. Very nice course with 9 real holes (2906m) in the countryside. Practice, and compact 4 holes course. Warm and relaxed atmosphere. Green fee 30€ (indicative price). Many other golf courses less than an hour away in Nimes and Avignon.
- Discovery of the fauna and flora, canoeing, horseback, mountain biking, hiking..